If you can write your name, you can create beautiful art!
The Zentangle® Method is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. It was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas.
The Zentangle Method combines the benefits of meditation, the beauty of drawing, and fun. Zentangle is:
- For ANYONE: no artistic talent is needed
- Unplanned, with surprising results
- A calming meditation that supports relaxation
After just one class you will be able to create treasured works of YOUR personal art any time at all. It requires only small, portable, simple tools.
These are things people have found that tangling does:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes eye/hand coordination
- Helps increase attention span and focus
- Stills mental chatter and promotes clarity
- Eases chronic pain
- Produces something beautiful fairly quickly
Start your day with 15 minutes of tangling for clarity, focus and inspiration.
End your day with 15 minutes of tangling and sleep better. People report it can alleviate insomnia.
If you think “I don’t have the ability,” you do! I’ll show you how to do it one step at a time.
If you think “I don’t have the time,” you can do it one pen stroke at a time, wherever you are. With Zentangle lessons, you can create your very own beautiful art that you’ll want to display and show off.
“Zentangle” is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com.